OUR STATE OF PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Dear current or prospective patient,
This notice is to acknowledge and provide a protocol for handling sickness as we continue to hear of Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreaks across the US and the world. There is no higher priority to us at Trussville Family Counseling, LLC (TFC) than the safety and well-being of our employees and patients. We are closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Alabama Department of Public Health and adjusting our policies and procedures accordingly.
If you are concerned about leaving your home due to risk of contamination, or if you are experiencing any symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19, please consider tele-health as an alternative to visiting our office. Convenient and confidential telehealth services are readily available to you or your child from the comfort of your home or personal office. All you will need in order to receive tele-health services at TFC is an electronic device with internet access, and an email address. Email or call your therapist today to receive information about setting up a tele-health visit!
At TFC, we are strictly following the CDC Guidelines for Prevention:
* Offices and common areas are being cleaned and disinfected thoroughly and often, and between sessions.
* TFC staff and patients are strongly encouraged to abstain from shaking hands during this sensitive time.
* TFC staff and patients are strongly encouraged to STAY HOME if experiencing any symptoms, until they are fever free or free from symptoms, without the aid of fever reducing medication.
* Should you or your child need to cancel an appointment with less than 24 hr notice due to becoming ill, please notify your therapist immediately and a tele-health appointment can be easily arranged. If the option of Tele-health is not feasible, cancellation fees could be waived due to your illness.
* If your therapist needs to cancel an appointment due to illness, we will do our best to notify you as soon as possible and offer alternative modes of treatment.
* TFC staff who begin feeling sick during the day, will be required to reschedule and go home.
* Additional guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
Your Trussville Family Counseling treatment team
For information on President Trump's guidelines, please visit
Please call one of our counselors for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today. We can be reached as follows:
Terry Mashburn 205-276-2419
Brenda Mashburn 205-422-4697
Stephen Long 205-800-8381
Nikki O'Dell 618-406-6640
Donna Marsh 205-253-5055